21 February 2008

Post v.5

True Zen:

Stan (Chotchkie's Manager): "We need to talk about your flair."
Joanna: "Really? I-I have 15 pieces on. I also--"
Stan: "Well, 15 is the minimum, okay?"
Joanna: "Oh, okay."
Stan: "Now, you know, it's up to you whether or not you wanna just do the bare minimum or, uh-- Well, like Brian, for example, has 37 pieces of flair on today. And a terrific smile."
Joanna: "Okay, so you want me to wear more?"
Stan: "Look, Joanna--"
Joanna: "Yeah?"
Stan: "People can get a cheeseburger anywhere, okay? They come to Chotchkie's for the atmosphere and the attitude. Okay? That's what the flair's about. It's about fun."
Joanna: "Yeah. Okay, so more then, yeah?"
Stan: "Look, we want you to express yourself. Okay? Now, if you feel that the bare minumum is enough, then okay. But some people choose to wear more and we encourage that. Okay? You do wanna express yourself, don't you?"
Joanna: "Y-Yeah."
Stan: "Okay, great, great. That's all I ask."
Joanna: "Okay."